Property And Financial Crime Defense Attorneys Serving Southern Indiana
Omega Law PLLC represents individuals who have been charged with property and financial crimes throughout Southern Indiana. Our attorneys’ experience in serious criminal offenses has brought about results for our clients including reduced sentences, reduced charges and dropped charges for adult offenders as well as juveniles charged with crimes.
Allegations of theft, fraud and burglary charges are severe serious criminal charges that are bound to influence our clients far beyond today. We believe everyone deserves a chance at a strong defense, and building that defense starts with clear communication between the property crime defense lawyer and the individual who has been charged.
We work with clients personally to answer questions and provide guidance through the legal processes of the criminal justice system. We will inform you of your rights, explaining what can be expected in court and how different defense strategies may yield different results.
The law can be confining, but we are skilled in finding technical details that work in our clients’ favor. Schedule an initial consultation with us at Omega Law PLLC, for a case review and a deep discussion of likely avenues of defense.
Handling The Full Scope Of Theft And Financial Crime Cases In Indiana
A conviction for charges of a crime in Indiana such as theft, fraud or burglary may result in steep fines and years of incarceration, depending on variables such as:
- Circumstances surrounding the crime
- The financial value of the alleged losses
- The age of the offender.
Theft crimes can be classified as misdemeanors or felonies and include offenses such as:
- Shoplifting and other general theft crimes
- Breaking and entering with the intent to commit theft
- Robbery, burglary and property crimes that involve violence
- Receipt and retention of stolen property
- Fraudulently altering property that has been stolen (such as by altering or removing serial numbers)
- Health care fraud and other types of fraud, embezzlement and other white collar crimes
- Identity theft and theft of personal information
Every case is different, so make sure to discuss your options with an experienced defense attorney at Omega Law PLLC.
Contact Omega Law PLLC Today
Our office is in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, and we handle theft cases throughout Kentucky and Indiana.